Specialists in LED lighting solutions and energy efficiency
We focus on education and business organisations to deliver nil cost LED lighting solutions.
Currently specialising in both schools and medium-sized businesses, Brendon and his team have experience specifying and project managing efficiency projects for a wide range of organisation types.
At Brightway, we specialise in LED Lighting solutions and energy efficiency projects.
Whether to cut your operating costs, energy waste or reduce your environmental impact, we can help you achieve your goals.
Brendon Westacott (MSc, AIEMA) the business founder, has 23 years’ experience working in the environmental sector with some of the largest energy and environmental consultancies in Europe.
Hosting a team of specialists, we are experienced in delivering project managed, fully financed LED upgrades:
- New designed LED upgrades (to improve light quality and save money)
- Energy modelling for buildings and processes
- Passive House building design
- Thermographic image modelling
- Voltage optimisation specification
- Motor optimisation specification
- Refrigeration and air conditioning specification
- Building fabric diagnostic and retrofit specification
Brendon Westacott (MSc, AIEMA) the business founder, started working in the environmental sector in 1993, and has subsequently worked with some of the largest energy and environmental consultancies in Europe.
We design LED upgrades, and deliver the whole project to help you cut your energy costs and become a ‘greener’ school.
- Saving the school money
- Making the lighting system easier to maintain – eliminating maintenance aggravation
- Improving the quality of the lighting
- Replacing old technology – modernising the school
- Saving energy & becoming a ‘greener’ school
Brightway wants to help smaller organisations reduce their environmental impacts, believing that up until now these sectors have not received enough professional support.
At Brightway we work to identify your energy waste, then to make sure that your energy saving strategy is correctly specified and sequenced. This means that the biggest opportunities are focused on – which will maximise your organisation’s financial savings.